30-50 euro for international participant.
Food you can buy at taverns 4 to 6 euro for a meal
Area in tent for sleeping 25 euro (4 days)
Rent costume and weapons 30 euro (4 days) Very limited
Bring sleeping bag and dark boots.
Included in the fee:
- Five waterstations
- Drinkingwater att the OFF area
- 4 dry toilets IN, and three dry toilets OFF
- Free firewood where available
- Buildings and tarps organized by the organizer.
- 2-4 kitchens to shop from
- An active merchant
- Intrigue for your group
- NPC that will increase your experience.
- IN currency
You can shop drinks, candy, fruit and pay customs and tax with IN-currency.
... will be served at:
The Event Schedule
Wednesday 1st of july
22.00 The larp starts with kickstarters
Last day of the larp, all intrigues reach their climax
00.30 The larp has ended, the party in Gimleby starts.